Continuing a 200-year History of Safety and Protection
In the face of the ever-increasing global industrialization, DuPont continues to improve upon its materials and standards that help keep all of us safe in the toughest conditions.
Growing populations, mounting pressures, rising hostilities, inhospitable surroundings — these are the harsh realities of living in the world today. That’s why DuPont takes safety and protection so seriously. We innovate and collaborate with companies, governments, industrial manufacturers, and academics to develop and test a wide range of materials, like DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber for ballistic and cut protection, DuPont™ Tyvek® for general industrial protection, DuPont™ Tychem® for industrial chemical and chemical warfare agent protection , and DuPont™ Nomex® flame resistant fiber for fire dangers.
We also continue to higher our standards — by helping to improve workplace culture and safety performance to meet the expansion of global industrialization. Our Sustainable Solutions business leads the transformation of workplaces and work cultures around the world to become safer, more efficient, and environmentally sustainable. Our safety consultants can also help improve performance, develop employee skills, and minimize risk.
While no company can solve the world’s protection problems alone, DuPont is proving that, by working together, we can all increase our chances for living on a safer planet.
- DuPont Launches New Tychem® 2000 SFR Protective Apparel Garments
- DuPont Protection Solutions, Matching Performance to Threats with Enhanced DuPont™ Kevlar® XP and XD Technology Platforms
- DuPont Protection Solutions announces 2016 Winners of DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Award
DuPont Announces Partnership with IQPC for the 14th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum
DuPont recently announced they are proudly sponsoring the 14th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum. DuPont will be joined by 850 temperature controlled life science leaders, September 26-30 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA.
- DuPont Protection Solutions Expands Research on Tensylon® Armor Solutions
- DuPont Announces Launch of DuPont™ Tyvek® 800J
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tactical Vests – Law Enforcement
- Conveyor Belts for Mining
- Cleanroom Applications
- Industrial Safety
- Tyvek® for Painting Applications
- Tyvek® for Automotive Painting
- Military Body Armor
- Safe and durable protective motorcycle apparel
- Consumer Products made with Kevlar®
- Racing Protection with DuPont™ Nomex®
- Biological Hazard Protection
- Vehicle Armor
DuPont Kevlar® AP for Hoses - Taiwanese hose manufacturer improves safety of high-pressure hoses
DuPont™ Kevlar® AP for hoses case study - Taiwanese hose manufacturer improves safety of high-pressure hoses.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Events
Join us at the following events for more information on DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers: Where to Buy
- Raising Safety Standards for Employees
- New ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Standard
- View Gloves made with Kevlar® in DuPont™ SafeSPEC™ 2.0
- New EN 388 Cut Standard
- New EN 388 Cut Standard
- Cut Test Methods
To facilitate the choice of mechanical (cut) protective clothing, both the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the European Union (EU) have developed cut standards for selection criteria.
- Understanding Cut Protection
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.