Innovative Construction Materials
DuPont is at the forefront of building science across all sectors and applications, with construction materials you trust.
Today DuPont is reducing commercial construction operating costs and helping create more efficient, sustainable residential and commercial buildings for a greener, healthier world. We're providing specialized construction materials to create and maintain roads and bridges, telecommunication, power, and water plants — the infrastructure your community relies upon. From pouring concrete and sandblasting steel to developing safety-glass innovations for the workplace, DuPont is showing up for work with smarter solutions for modern building.
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
Mohawk “What Moves You” Carpet Tiles
Mohawk Group's commercial carpet tiles are renowned for the durability they bring to high-traffic areas. The new "What Moves You" carpet tiles are created with DuPont™ Sorona® - for tough carpet tiles with environmental benefits.
SENS Luxury Rugs with Sorona®
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably-sourced fiber is now a bright new presence in the luxury rugs market, thanks to category stalwart HBC Bulckaert’s new line. Soft yet durable, SENS Luxury Rugs take full advantage of the redoubtable performance characteristics of Sorona®.
SmartStrand® Carpet Now Even Softer
Mohawk SmartStrand® carpet is proof of DuPont’s dedication to creating sustainable products through partner collaborations. Now Mohawk and DuPont have raised the bar with the softest carpet yet: SmartStrand® Silk™ made with DuPont™ Sorona® renewably sourced polymer.
Godfrey Hirst Carpets
Australian carpet manufacturer Godfrey Hirst Carpets has made another breakthrough with the launch of next-generation carpet: Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ with Renewably Sourced™ DuPont™ Sorona®. Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ has new levels of stain, soil, wear and colorfast performance plus luxurious softness. It’s also a more sustainable carpet versus petroleum-based materials.
- The “A Table” Furniture Design
- Architectural Lighting Design
- Atelier in Udine's Historic Centre
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Compare DuPont™ Tyvek® WRB to the ZIP System®
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
- Understanding Vapour Permeability
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Homewrap® on Operation Build
- Sustainable Buildings
- Top Green Builder Media’s 2016 Readers' Choice Survey
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
Protecting Foam Sheathing
Tyvek® weather barriers are a must to protect wall systems that include exterior foam sheathing from air and water infiltration.
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
- LEED® Certified Building
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
- What New Data Reveals About the Evolving Homebuyer
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Dri-Design® Wall Panel Systems
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
Building & Construction
At DuPont, we're focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions. That's why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and Kevlar®.