Optimize the Building Envelope
DuPont Building Envelope Solutions help make buildings more durable, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Whether it’s a skyscraper or a single-family home, the building envelope is an essential line of defense against air, water and wasted energy.
DuPont Building Envelope offers solutions that meet or exceed codes, help extend building life, and help reduce fossil fuel consumption. They resist moisture and air, but are highly permeable, to reduce the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mold growth.
DuPont has been the industry leader since it invented the building wrap category more than 30 years ago. Today, we’re working with architects, builders and installers on innovative solutions for the next generation of new construction, and renovation of existing buildings.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Flashing Tape
- DuPont™ Tyvek® DrainWrap™ CA
- DuPont™ FlexWrap™ NF
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™
- Tyvek® Tape: Seam Tape
- DuPont™ RoofLiner
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Wrap Caps
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Ramona Apartments and DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Project Profile: St. Louis Ballpark Village and Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Premium Roof Underlayment
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Air Leakage Testing
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Building Science Experts
- Compare DuPont™ Tyvek® WRB to the ZIP System®
- Sustainable Buildings
Protecting Foam Sheathing
Tyvek® weather barriers are a must to protect wall systems that include exterior foam sheathing from air and water infiltration.
- LEED® Certified Building
- Building Envelope CEU
- Understanding Vapour Permeability
- Building Envelope Testing
- DuPont Building Science Collaborations
- Energy Efficient Homes