Flashing Products Help Keep Water Out, Walls Dry
DuPont offers a range of advanced flashing products to protect buildings’ vulnerable points.
Flashing products protect walls by helping to keep water out, reducing the risk of potentially costly water damage and mold. DuPont™ Flashing Systems are uniquely engineered to protect vulnerable corners of windowsills, doors, and penetrations, where water is most likely to find its way in.
DuPont flashing products are durable, tough, and designed to handle extreme temperatures and prolonged exposure to UV light. DuPont offers peel-and-stick butyl-backed flashing, as well as fluid-applied products that can be applied with a trowel or brush.
They are all made with simple, effective application in mind – from DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing and Joint Compound to Dupont™ FlexWrap® NF, DuPont™ Flashing Systems play a critical role in protecting buildings from water.
DuPont™ Flashing Systems are an essential component in creating a continuous building envelope to keep water out, and potentially improve both ROI and peace of mind.
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization System Products Help Simplify Complex Construction
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Setting the Standard for Enduring, Sustainable Construction
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Ramona Apartments and DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Project Profile: St. Louis Ballpark Village and Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Architectural Binder
- Physical Properties Data Sheet
- Technical Data Sheets, Tech Talks, Fact Sheets, Building Science Bulletins and White Papers
- Product Guide Specifications
- Energy Efficient Homes
- Evaluation Reports, Code Updates & MSDS
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
Get all the information you need prior to starting a design, construction, or remodeling project. Easily access technical bulletins, physical property data sheets, installation guidelines, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
- What New Data Reveals About the Evolving Homebuyer
Additional Information (7)
- Installation Guides
- DuPont Tyvek® Architectural Binder
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies with DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems and Polyisocynurate Exterior Continuous Insulation (CI) (PDF)
- Physical Properties Data Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Systems (PDF)
- Product Submittal Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing - Brush Formulation (PDF)
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Home Exterior Remodeling and Residing
DuPont Building Envelope systems, including Tyvek® weather barriers, can add proven value to home exterior remodeling and residing projects by helping to increase a home’s durability and energy efficiency.