DuPont Flashing Products Help Keep Water Out, Walls Dry
DuPont offers a range of advanced flashing products to protect buildings’ vulnerable points.
DuPont™ Flashing Systems are uniquely engineered to protect walls and vulnerable corners of windowsills, doors, and penetrations, where water is most likely to find its way in to the building envelope. The portfolio of DuPont™ Flashing Systems products is durable, tough, and designed to handle extreme temperatures and prolonged exposure to UV light. The offer includes peel-and-stick butyl-backed flashing, as well as fluid-applied products that can be applied with a trowel or brush.
- DuPont™ FlexWrap™ EZ
- DuPont™ FlexWrap™ NF
- DuPont™ Flashing Tape
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing and Joint Compound
DuPont™ Flashing Systems are an essential component in creating a continuous building envelope to keep water out, and potentially improve both ROI and peace of mind by helping to keep water out while reducing the risk of potentially costly water damage and mold.
These products are offered in a range widths and lengths, and convenient-sized rolls that are ideal for single-use projects or smaller applications when flashing doors, windows and exterior penetrations such as HVAC, electrical and plumbing materials.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Architectural Binder
- Evaluation Reports, Code Updates & MSDS
- Physical Properties Data Sheet
- Technical Data Sheets, Tech Talks, Fact Sheets, Building Science Bulletins and White Papers
- Product Guide Specifications
- Energy Efficient Homes
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
Get all the information you need prior to starting a design, construction, or remodeling project. Easily access technical bulletins, physical property data sheets, installation guidelines, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
- What New Data Reveals About the Evolving Homebuyer
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization System Products Help Simplify Complex Construction
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Setting the Standard for Enduring, Sustainable Construction
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Ramona Apartments and DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Project Profile: St. Louis Ballpark Village and Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
Additional Information (7)
- Installation Guides
- DuPont Tyvek® Architectural Binder
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies with DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems and Polyisocynurate Exterior Continuous Insulation (CI) (PDF)
- Physical Properties Data Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Systems (PDF)
- Product Submittal Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing - Brush Formulation (PDF)
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Home Exterior Remodeling and Residing
DuPont Building Envelope systems, including Tyvek® weather barriers, can add proven value to home exterior remodeling and residing projects by helping to increase a home’s durability and energy efficiency.