At DuPont We Design Crop Protection Solutions to Help Growers Feed the World
We believe that by working together with growers, business partners and regulatory agencies, we can use creative, inclusive thinking to find science-based crop protection solutions.
DuPont Crop Protection works hard to understand the needs of growers as they rise to the challenge of feeding an expanding global population. We use inclusive thinking to create answers in insect, weed and disease control that help growers improve the quality and yield of their crops, and the productivity and sustainability of their farming operations.
We combine global innovation with local collaboration to turn promising ideas into real answers for Canadian growers to protect their crops. That includes everything from wheat, canola, pulses, soybeans and corn to potatoes, apples and blueberries. And we focus on ideas that will minimize environmental impact to help preserve our precious resources.
In agriculture, succeeding means growing a healthy, marketable, profitable crop. And it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably.
- Dandelions Threaten No-till Soybeans
- Chop 10% Off Spray Time on This Farm
- Lumiderm™ Offers Cutworm Control
Case Study: IP Soybean Grower
IP soybean growers use Guardian® Plus II to solve weed resistance issues and to control quality reducing weeds like Eastern black nightshade. Read about growers’ experience with Guardian® Plus.
- PrecisionPac® Herbicides Packaging
- New Flea Beetle Control Product
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Coragen® Insecticide
- Lumiderm™ Insecticide Seed Treatment
- PrecisionPac® NC-0050 Herbicide
- Express® SG Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® NC-00439 Herbicide
- Express® PRO Herbicide
- Refine® SG Herbicide
- Travallas™ Liquid Herbicide
- Barricade® II Herbicide
- Lumivia™ Insecticide Seed Treatment
- Destra™ Herbicide
- Guardian® Plus II Mega Herbicide
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Crop Solutions Product Guide
- 2017 FarmCare® Connect Grower Program
- Crop Protection for Orchard and Vine
- Yield, Quality Problems With WBC
Manage Powdery Mildew in Apples
The disease powdery mildew can reduce a promising apple crop to juice grade in no time. For dependable protection, reach for DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide.
- Gain Control of Foxtail Barley
Control Swede Midge With Residual
Swede midge can have up to five overlapping generations in one season, making it very difficult to control. It takes an insecticide like DuPont™ Coragen® to adequately protect a crop against wave after wave of swede midge infestations.
- Clean Fields Next Spring Start This Fall
- Flea Beetles in Canola
- Cutworms in Canola
- Acapela® For Pulse Crops
- Vertisan® for Pulse Crops