At DuPont We Design Crop Protection Solutions to Help Growers Feed the World
We believe that by working together with growers, business partners and regulatory agencies, we can use creative, inclusive thinking to find science-based crop protection solutions.
DuPont Crop Protection works hard to understand the needs of growers as they rise to the challenge of feeding an expanding global population. We use inclusive thinking to create answers in insect, weed and disease control that help growers improve the quality and yield of their crops, and the productivity and sustainability of their farming operations.
We combine global innovation with local collaboration to turn promising ideas into real answers for Canadian growers to protect their crops. That includes everything from wheat, canola, pulses, soybeans and corn to potatoes, apples and blueberries. And we focus on ideas that will minimize environmental impact to help preserve our precious resources.
In agriculture, succeeding means growing a healthy, marketable, profitable crop. And it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably.
- Chop 10% Off Spray Time on This Farm
- Lumiderm™ Offers Cutworm Control
- Dandelions Threaten No-till Soybeans
Case Study: IP Soybean Grower
IP soybean growers use Guardian® Plus to solve weed resistance issues and to control quality reducing weeds like Eastern black nightshade. Read about growers’ experience with Guardian® Plus.
- PrecisionPac® Herbicides Packaging
- New Flea Beetle Control Product
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Crop Solutions Product Guide for 2015
- DuPont™ FarmCare® Connect Grower Program
- Get More From Your Chemfallow
- Crop Protection Solutions for Today
- Dandelion Control
- Yield, Quality Problems With WBC
- Crop Protection for Orchard and Vine
- Crop Protection for Blueberries
- Big Year Ahead for Volunteer Canola
- Pre-seed Weed Resistance Management
Herbicides with Multiple Actives
Weed resistance can threaten the long-term viability of any herbicide option. It’s important for growers to protect these tools. Research from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada shows that using herbicides with multiple groups in a single spray is one of the best ways to manage weed resistance.
Acapela® Application Timing for Soybean
Foliar diseases in soybeans can significantly reduce soybean yield. Learn when to apply Acapela® as a preventative treatment for soybeans diseases.