At DuPont We Design Crop Protection Solutions to Help Growers Feed the World
We believe that by working together with growers, business partners and regulatory agencies, we can use creative, inclusive thinking to find science-based crop protection solutions.
DuPont Crop Protection works hard to understand the needs of growers as they rise to the challenge of feeding an expanding global population. We use inclusive thinking to create answers in insect, weed and disease control that help growers improve the quality and yield of their crops, and the productivity and sustainability of their farming operations.
We combine global innovation with local collaboration to turn promising ideas into real answers for Canadian growers to protect their crops. That includes everything from wheat, canola, pulses, soybeans and corn to potatoes, apples and blueberries. And we focus on ideas that will minimize environmental impact to help preserve our precious resources.
In agriculture, succeeding means growing a healthy, marketable, profitable crop. And it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably.
- Chop 10% Off Spray Time on This Farm
- Lumiderm™ Offers Cutworm Control
- Dandelions Threaten No-till Soybeans
Case Study: IP Soybean Grower
IP soybean growers use Guardian® Plus to solve weed resistance issues and to control quality reducing weeds like Eastern black nightshade. Read about growers’ experience with Guardian® Plus.
- PrecisionPac® Herbicides Packaging
- New Flea Beetle Control Product
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Crop Solutions Product Guide for 2015
- Crop Protection Solutions for Today
Get More From Your Chemfallow
An effective chemfallow operation this year sets you up for a high-yielding, profitable crop next year. DuPont has the herbicide product line up to help your chemfallow program.
- Dandelion Control
- Yield, Quality Problems With WBC
- Crop Protection for Orchard and Vine
- Acapela® For Cereal Crops
- Vertisan® for Pulse Crops
- Acapela® For Pulse Crops
- Managing Colorado Potato Beetle
- Weed Control in Durum Wheat
- Crop Protection for Blueberries