DuPont Crop Solutions Product Guide for 2017
For all of us at DuPont Crop Protection, it all starts by listening and learning about your agronomic needs. Based on this understanding, we provide high-quality, top-performing crop protection products that help you increase your yields and maximize profitability. We work hard to bring innovations to the market that suit local conditions and individual situations. We help you put the right product on the right acre, so you can make every acre count from seed to harvest.
Our 2017 Crop Solutions Product Guide features our current product offering for Row Crop and Horticulture growers. We’re also excited to share with you some of our new and exciting innovations in herbicides, insecticides and seed treatments.
- DuPont™ Barricade® M herbicide, a new tool for wheat and barley that delivers consistently powerful performance against your toughest broadleaf weeds, with outstanding re-cropping flexibility the following year.
- DuPont™ Engarde® pre-emergence herbicide, a powerful, flexible and convenient solution with enhanced early and residual control against some of the toughest broadleaf and grassy weeds. Engarde® is now available in a new all-dry formulation for 2017.
- New DuPont™ Guardian® MAX combines the power of Guardian® with a high-load potassium salt glyphosate. It’s a good fit for tank-mixing with low volatility dicamba formulations in Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, and now comes in a 15 acre jug.
- DuPont™ Lumivia™ insecticide seed treatment is our new corn seed treatment, delivering
excellent broad-spectrum protection and efficacy on key early-season insect pests such as wireworms, black cutworms and seed corn maggot1.
- DuPont™ FeXapan™ plus VaporGrip™ Technology is a new tool for weed control in Roundup Ready 2 Xtend™ soybeans that controls key broadleaf weeds and certain glyphosate-resistant biotypes.
As the world seeks new ways to supply food and fuel for a growing planet, Canadian farmers see tremendous opportunity as well as significant challenges. DuPont is ready to help the industry capture the opportunities and meet the challenges, through innovative technology, customized solutions and in-field agronomic advice.
1 Suppression only.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.
Member of CropLife Canada.
Unless indicated, trademarks with ®, ™ or SM are trademarks of DuPont or affiliates. © 2017 DuPont.