Customized Weed Control with DuPont™ PrecisionPac® Herbicides
Customized weed control with DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicides just became even more broad-ranging with the registration of DuPont GP Herbicide!
The flexibility of new DuPont™ PrecisionPac® GP herbicide gives growers the power to fully customize their weed control. GP herbicide provides exceptional performance on the toughest grassy weeds in spring and durum wheat, including Group 1-resistant wild oats, with all the convenience of PrecisionPac®. GP herbicide is a powerful Group 2 graminicide, that when mixed with a PrecisionPac® broadleaf blend, will give growers a completely customized herbicide solution.
Every farm is unique. Every field is different. Buy exactly the amount you need and choose from 12 different high-performing herbicide blends that match your agronomic needs.
Thanks to a revolutionary new dispensing system, your crop protection retailer can help you choose the PrecisionPac® herbicide that matches your agronomic needs, and then give you exactly the right amount for your field size or sprayer tank.
The customized weed control of PrecisionPac® herbicides will give you:
- High-performing weed control – targeted to the weed spectrum in the field
- Ease of use – all in one pouch, labeled for the specific field
- Reduced waste – the right sized container, using small pouches
- Variable length of herbicide activity – short residual or extended control
- Specific use patterns – for in-crop, pre-seed, chem-fallow, or post-harvest
- Resistance management – multiple modes of action
- Custom package size – purchase exactly the amount you need
- Environmental Stewardship – right product, right rate, right acre
PrecisionPac® for soybeans. DuPont is now testing the technology behind PrecisionPac® herbicides in the soybean market.
How can you get completely customized weed control in a few short minutes? This introductory video shows how the innovative new DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicide delivery system offers an unprecedented level of customization. It dispenses active ingredients in various ratios to meet your agronomic needs and creates a precise package size specifically designed for your sprayer or field size.
Hear what ag retailers have to say about the innovative DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicide delivery system that offers an unprecedented level of customization for growers.
DUPONT BRAND OFFERINGS
PrecisionPac® Brown and Dark Brown Soils
Tough weeds in the brown and dark brown soil zones require powerful herbicide solutions. There are four dicamba blend PrecisionPac® herbicides that can be customized to meet your needs.
PrecisionPac® Black Dark Brown Soils
For post-emergence weed control that’s specifically designed to tackle the most difficult weeds in the black, grey-wooded and dark-brown soil zones, you can choose from five different PrecisionPac® herbicides.
PrecisionPac® for Out-of-Crop
Three out-of-crop PrecisionPac® herbicides – NC-0050, NC-00439 and DB-858 – can help boost the performance of glyphosate in chem-fallow, pre-seed burn-off or a post-harvest burndown to control some of your toughest broadleaf weeds.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Crop Solutions Product Guide 2017
- 2017 FarmCare® Connect Grower Program
- Kochia Weed Control Strategies
- Most Prevalent Weeds in Saskatchewan
- Benefits of Solumax®
Simplified Tank Cleanout - Solumax®
Research by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada at the University of Saskatchewan show that DuPont™ Solumax® soluble granule technology offers growers simplified tank cleanout. That can save time and effort in the field.
Solumax® - Effective Weed Control
Dry herbicides are compact and easy to handle. Liquid herbicides are easy to mix and clean out of your tank. With herbicides Powered by DuPont™ Solumax® soluble granules, you can get the best of both worlds.
Taking Customization Further
In addition to our DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicides, retailers may also offer one of these partner products to help you customize your weed control.
- Get More From Your Chemfallow
DuPont SU Herbicides
As patents relating to DuPont sulfonylurea (SU) herbicides expire, you’ll be seeing more generic SUs in the market. Here’s why branded DuPont sulfonylurea herbicides are still your best choice.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- PrecisionPac® CS-100-2525 Herbicide
- Barricade® II Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® GP Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® NC-0050 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® NC-00439 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® PP-3317 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® PP-2525 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® PP-23235 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-858 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-8454 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-6654 Herbicide
- Express® FX Herbicide
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.