Customized Weed Control with DuPont™ PrecisionPac® Herbicides
Customized weed control with DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicides just became even more broad-ranging with the registration of DuPont GP Herbicide!
NEW FOR 2016!
The flexibility of new DuPont™ PrecisionPac® GP herbicide gives growers the power to fully customize their weed control. GP herbicide provides exceptional performance on the toughest grassy weeds in spring and durum wheat, including Group 1-resistant wild oats, with all the convenience of PrecisionPac®. GP herbicide is a powerful Group 2 graminicide, that when mixed with a PrecisionPac® broadleaf blend, will give growers a completely customized herbicide solution.
Every farm is unique. Every field is different. Buy exactly the amount you need and choose from 12 different high-performing herbicide blends that match your agronomic needs.
Thanks to a revolutionary new dispensing system, your crop protection retailer can help you choose the PrecisionPac® herbicide that matches your agronomic needs, and then give you exactly the right amount for your field size or sprayer tank.
The customized weed control of PrecisionPac® herbicides will give you:
- High-performing weed control – targeted to the weed spectrum in the field
- Ease of use – all in one pouch, labeled for the specific field
- Reduced waste – the right sized container, using small pouches
- Variable length of herbicide activity – short residual or extended control
- Specific use patterns – for in-crop, pre-seed, chem-fallow, or post-harvest
- Resistance management – multiple modes of action
- Custom package size – purchase exactly the amount you need
- Environmental Stewardship – right product, right rate, right acre
PrecisionPac® for soybeans. DuPont is now testing the technology behind PrecisionPac® herbicides in the soybean market.
Click here to view our PrecisionPac® Agronomic Guide
How can you get completely customized weed control in a few short minutes? This introductory video shows how the innovative new DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicide delivery system offers an unprecedented level of customization. It dispenses active ingredients in various ratios to meet your agronomic needs and creates a precise package size specifically designed for your sprayer or field size.
Hear what ag retailers have to say about the innovative DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicide delivery system that offers an unprecedented level of customization for growers.
DUPONT BRAND OFFERINGS
PrecisionPac® Black Dark Brown Soils
For post-emergence weed control that’s specifically designed to tackle the most difficult weeds in the black, grey-wooded and dark-brown soil zones, you can choose from five different PrecisionPac® herbicides.
PrecisionPac® Brown and Dark Brown Soils
Tough weeds in the brown and dark brown soil zones require powerful herbicide solutions. There are four dicamba blend PrecisionPac® herbicides that can be customized to meet your needs.
PrecisionPac® for Out-of-Crop
Three out-of-crop PrecisionPac® herbicides – NC-0050, NC-00439 and DB-858 – can help boost the performance of glyphosate in chem-fallow, pre-seed burn-off or a post-harvest burndown to control some of your toughest broadleaf weeds.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Express® FX Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-8454 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-6654 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-10550 Herbicide
- Barricade® II Herbicide
- Triton® C Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® PP-23235 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® NC-00439 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® PP-2525 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® NC-0050 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® PP-31155 Herbicide
- PrecisionPac® DB-858 Herbicide
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.