GP Herbicide: Powerful Grass Control, Customized for Your Farm
DuPont GP Herbicide delivers fully customized, powerful grass control in durum and spring wheat, with the time-saving convenience of PrecisionPac®.
GP Herbicide is a Group 2 graminicide that provides powerful grass control in spring and durum wheat, including Group 1-resistant wild oats.
For a completely customized herbicide solution, mix with a PrecisionPac® broadleaf blend for enhanced broadleaf control.
Because GP Herbicide is part of the PrecisionPac® lineup, you get exactly the amount of product you need, customized for your target weeds, farm, individual field or sprayer tank size. There’s no leftover product to store and no empty jugs and boxes to dispose of. That’s convenience.
Grassy Weeds Controlled by the Full Spectrum Rate
- Barnyard grass (1-5 leaf)
- Downy brome1 (2-6 leaf, 4 tiller)
- Green foxtail1 (1-5 leaf)
- Japanese brome (1-6 leaf)
- Wild oats (up to 4 leaf, 2 tiller)
- Yellow foxtail (1-5 leaf)
Broadleaf Weeds Controlled by the Full Spectrum Rate
- Canada thistle1 (up to 30 cm tall, pre-bud)
- Cleavers (up to 6 whorl)
- Common chickweed (up to 10 cm)
- Corn spurry (up to 2 whorl, <10 cm height)
- Cow cockle
- Dandelion1 (seedlings and overwintered rosettes less than or equal to 20 cm)
- Flixweed (up to 10 cm)
- Hemp nettle (1-8 leaf)
- Red-root pigweed (1-8 leaf)
- Round-leaved mallow (up to 6 leaf, <10 cm)
- Russian thistle1 (up to 10 cm tall)
- Shepherd’s purse (up to 30 cm tall)
- Smartweed (lady’s thumb) (1-5 leaf)
- Stinkweed (up to 30 cm tall)
- Volunteer canola (excluding Imidazolinone-tolerant) (1-6 leaf)
- Wild buckwheat1 (1-4 leaf)
Product and Application Information
Product: Pyroxsulam 21.5% WG
Crops: Spring and durum wheat (3-leaf stage to before the flag leaf stage)
- Full Spectrum Rate for controlling a wide range of grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Wild Oat Rate for controlling low populations of wild oat infestations
Available tank-mixes: GP herbicide can be tank-mixed with PrecisionPac® herbicides PP-23235, PP-2525 and PP-3317.
Surfactant: Non-Ionic surfactant needed (0.25% v/v)
Water volume: 5 – 10 gal/ac
Rainfast: 2 hours
- Grass weeds – up to 4-leaf, 2-tiller stage2
- Broadleaf weeds2
10 months – sunflower, potato
11 months – barley, brown mustard, canola, dry bean, flax, canola-quality Brassica juncea, lentils, oats, field peas, chickpea, spring wheat, soybean, yellow mustard, summer fallow.
2 See product label for specific weed staging
How can you get completely customized weed control in a few short minutes? This introductory video shows how the innovative new DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicide delivery system offers an unprecedented level of customization. It dispenses active ingredients in various ratios to meet your agronomic needs and creates a precise package size specifically designed for your sprayer or field size.
Hear what ag retailers have to say about the innovative DuPont™ PrecisionPac® herbicide delivery system that offers an unprecedented level of customization for growers.
Product Data Sheets (2)
Additional Information (2)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
PrecisionPac® CS-100-2525 Herbicide
DuPont™ PrecisionPac® CS-100-2525 herbicide provides one-pass grass and broadleaf control the customization and convenience of PrecisionPac®.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.