Protect Your Crops Against Disease With a One-of-a-Kind Fungicide
Only DuPont™ Acapela® gives you speed, agility, and exceptional coverage.
Diseases can affect both yield and quality, so you need a fungicide you can rely on. Acapela® provides more complete coverage and protection against key diseases like white mould (sclerotinia), anthracnose, stripe rust, septoria leaf blotch, crown rust, Northern corn leaf blight, and many more.
With 4 movement properties, Acapela® is a one-of-a-kind fungicide that quickly and efficiently surrounds, penetrates and protects the leaf and stem.
This characteristic provides superior disease control for greener, healthier crops and higher yield potential.
Superior Movement Properties
- Translaminar Movement: Moves through the leaf surface to protect top and bottom sides of the leaf.
- Xylem Systemic Activity: Movement through the plant tissues to distribute throughout the leaf.
- Local Gas Activity: Gas-like protective barrier that moves locally over the leaf surface.
- Wax Diffusion: Provides more consistent coverage across the leaf or stem surface.
Acapela® is also rapidly absorbed, putting the above 4 unique movement properties to work fast, and allows you to spray when field conditions are challenging.
Additional Information (9)
- Acapela® Grower Program Sell Sheet – Broadleaf (PDF)
- Acapela® Grower Program Sell Sheet – Crop Production Services (PDF)
- Acapela® Grower Program Sell Sheet – DuPont Pioneer (PDF)
- Acapela® Grower Program Sell Sheet – D-Series & Broadleaf (PDF)
- Acapela® Fungicide – Canola - Sell Sheet (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- 2017 FarmCare® Connect Grower Program
- Crop Solutions Product Guide 2017
Acapela® Application Timing for Corn
Diseases in corn such as Northern corn leaf blight can significantly reduce corn yield. Learn when to apply Acapela® as a preventative treatment for corn.
Acapela® Application Timing for Soybean
Foliar diseases in soybeans can significantly reduce soybean yield. Learn when to apply Acapela® as a preventative treatment for soybeans diseases.
Products For Aerial Application
It doesn’t always work to get into a field to control weeds, diseases or insect with ground equipment. DuPont has field-proven herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide options for application by air.
- Acapela® For Pulse Crops
- Acapela® For Cereal Crops
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.