Protect Your Crops Against Disease With a One-of-a-kind Fungicide
Only DuPont™ Acapela gives you speed, agility, and exceptional coverage.
Diseases can affect both yield and quality, so you need a fungicide you can rely on. Acapela® provides more complete coverage and protection against key diseases like white mould (sclerotinia), anthracnose, stripe rust, septoria leaf blotch, Northern corn leaf blight, frogeye leaf spot, and many more.
With 4 movement properties, Acapela® is a one-of-a-kind fungicide that quickly and efficiently surrounds, penetrates and protects the leaf and stem.
This characteristic provides superior disease control for greener, healthier crops and higher yield potential.
Superior Movement Properties
- Translaminar Movement: Moves through the leaf surface to protect top and bottom sides of the leaf.
- Xylem Systemic Activity: Movement through the plant tissues to distribute throughout the leaf.
- Local Gas Activity: Gas-like protective barrier that moves locally over the leaf surface.
- Wax Diffusion: Provides more consistent coverage across the leaf or stem surface.
- Rapid Absorption: Acapela® is also rapidly absorbed, putting the above 4 unique movement properties to work fast, and allows you to spray when field conditions are challenging.
DuPont™ Acapela® fungicide now registered with an expanded rate for control of Sclerotinia in canola. Acapela® is also registered for control of key leaf diseases in pulses, cereals, soybeans and corn.
Additional Information (9)
- Acapela® Grower Program – Broadleaf T&C (PDF)
- Acapela® Grower Program – Crop Production Services T&C (PDF)
- Acapela® Grower Program – Pioneer T&C (PDF)
- Acapela® Grower Program – D-Series & Broadleaf T&C (PDF)
- Acapela® Fungicide – Canola - Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Acapela® Fungicide – Cereals - Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Acapela® Fungicide – Corn & Soybean - Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Acapela® Fungicide – Pulse - Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Acapela® Fungicide – Soybean Grower Testimonial – Sell Sheet (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- 2017 FarmCare® Connect Grower Program
- Crop Solutions Product Guide
- Acapela® For Pulse Crops
- Acapela® For Cereal Crops
Acapela® Application Timing for Corn
Diseases in corn such as Northern corn leaf blight can significantly reduce corn yield. Learn when to apply Acapela® as a preventative treatment for corn.
Acapela® Application Timing for Soybean
Foliar diseases in soybeans can significantly reduce soybean yield. Learn when to apply Acapela® as a preventative treatment for soybeans diseases.
Products For Aerial Application
It doesn’t always work to get into a field to control weeds, diseases or insect with ground equipment. DuPont has field-proven herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide options for application by air.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.