New Destra™ IS Post-Emergence Corn Herbicide: Simple, Sweat-free
New DuPont™ Destra™ IS post-emergence corn herbicide delivers unsurpassed convenience and flexibility, making weed control hassle free.
New DuPont™ Destra™ IS is simple and sweat-free.
- Easier-to-use, blended, compact, dry formulation means low use rate and faster sprayer loading and less time spent rinsing jugs.
- Tank-mix with your glyphosate of choice for one-pass, broad spectrum control including common ragweed, eastern black nightshade, fall panicum, green foxtail, lamb’s-quarters, old witchgrass, quackgrass, redroot pigweed, velvetleaf and volunteer canola.
- Built-in safener increases crop safety under a wide range of conditions, allowing it to be applied from the 3-leaf to 8-leaf stage.
- Formulated for all regions of Eastern Canada, including lower heat unit areas.
- Reliable knockdown and residual control that keeps fields clean through the critical weed free period.
- Provides two additional modes of action (groups 2 and 27) when mixed with your choice of glyphosate for excellent resistance management.
Destra™ IS is eligible for both the Head Start and FarmCare® Row Crop programs.
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
It’s critical to manage early-season weed competition in corn. Engarde® is a corn herbicide from DuPont with two highly effective modes of action. Engarde® gives you the power to control grass and broadleaf weeds and the flexibility to do it your way.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.