DuPont™ Fontelis®, the next generation Group 7 fungicide, has recently been registered on many crops including apples, blueberries, stone fruits and vegetables.
Fontelis® is a powerful new solution for managing challenging diseases, including biotypes that are resistant to existing products.
Fontelis® delivers residual, preventative and post-infection control of many plant diseases.
Fontelis® is registered for use on these crops and diseases:
Apple and pear: scab, powdery mildew
Lowbush blueberry: mummy berry
Stone fruits: Botrytis rots, powdery mildew, scab, monilinia
Vegetables: Botrytis, alternaria spp., ascochyta, powdery mildew
Powerful new fungicide to stop disease in its tracks
- Next generation SDHI mode of action
- Group 7 fungicide
- Valuable resistance management tool
The foundation of your disease management program
- Superior control of a broad spectrum of key diseases such as apple scab, powdery mildew and botrytis
- Build your disease management program around new DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide
New flexible tool for disease control
- Balanced fungicide with residual, preventative and post-infection activity
- Provides translaminar and locally systemic protection
- Good redistribution to protect both the treated and untreated parts of the plant
- Application and harvest flexibility
- Suspension concentrate formulation: 200 g/L
- Excellent crop safety
- Outstanding rainfastness
- Easy to use and good tank-mix compatibility
MRLs for Fontelis® and Vertisan®
New markets are open to Canadian growers looking to benefit from the next generation of Group 7 fungicide for their fruit, vegetable and row crops. Japan has released Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs) for penthiopyrad, found in DuPont™ Fontelis® and DuPont™ Vertisan® fungicides.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
New tools from DuPont solve major pest issues so Canadian producers can produce higher yields and better quality crops to feed a growing world population.
Under the right conditions, alternaria can pose a significant threat in many bulb, brassica, cucurbit and fruiting vegetables. DuPont™ Fontelis® Fungicide is a new and advanced solution for managing this challenging disease.
The disease powdery mildew can reduce a promising apple crop to juice grade in no time. For dependable protection, reach for DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.