Lumiderm™ Insecticide Seed Treatment For Canola
Better Start. Better Harvest.
DuPont™ Lumiderm™ insecticide is a new seed treatment product for canola growers, containing the active ingredient cyantraniliprole, a unique Group 28 insecticide.
Lumiderm™ is the first seed treatment for canola growers, that provides excellent, extended control of both cutworms and flea beetles (striped and crucifer). With its powerful residual control, it’s the next big leap in early season crop protection that you’ll want on your canola seed to get your seedlings off to a strong start.
It has excellent seed safety and fits well with Integrated Pest Management programs.
Lumiderm™ is the extra step you need to ensure your canola seedlings get excellent protection from insect pests. This new seed treatment technology from DuPont provides:
- Excellent early season control of cutworms
- Improved control of emerging pests (ie. Striped Flea Beetle)
- Valuable resistance management tool
- Residual control – up to 35 days protection from flea beetles & cutworms - through the critical stages of seedling growth
- Enhanced early season stand establishment & vigor of canola
- Consistent control across a broad range of environmental conditions
- Low toxicity to non-target organisms
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use