Vertisan® is the New Next Generation SDHI Fungicide
DuPont™ Vertisan® fungicide provides powerful disease control in canola, sunflowers, pulse crops and potatoes giving you confidence that you’ll have high-yielding, high-quality crops at the end of the season.
Vertisan® Registered for use on These Crops and Diseases
Canola: sclerotinia stem rot
Sunflowers: sclerotinia head rot
Pulse crops: ascochyta blight, botrytis
Potatoes: rhizoctonia, early blight
Potent New Fungicide to Stop Disease in its Tracks
- Next generation SDHI mode of action
- Group 7 fungicide
New Powerful Tool for Disease Control
- New standard for sclerotinia protection
- Valuable resistance management tool for pulse crops
- New option for sclerotinia head rot in sunflowers
Providing Excellent Plant Protection
- Balanced fungicide with residual, preventative and post-infection activity
- Translaminar and locally systemic protection within treated tissues
- Excellent rainfastness
- Provides powerful and consistent field performance
- Emulsifiable concentrate formulation: 200 g/L
- Excellent crop safety
- Outstanding rainfastness
- Easy to use and good tank-mix compatibility
Raise your standards with this powerful tool that allows you to take control of the yield and quality of your sunflowers, no matter what the season brings.
Raise your standards with this powerful tool that allows you to take control of the yield and quality of your canola crop, no matter what the season brings.
Additional Information (1)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Crop Solutions Product Guide 2017
Control Sclerotinia Head Rot in Sunflowers
Sclerotinia head rot can decimate the seed heads of sunflowers, reducing yields by half. Newly registered Vertisan® fungicide stands ready to protect the yield and quality of your high-value crop.
Protect Canola From Sclerotinia
Once sclerotinia gets established in your canola crop, it’s extremely difficult to stop it. The key to dealing with this serious disease is prevention, through the timely use of DuPont™ Vertisan® fungicide.
Vertisan® - Ascochyta Blight Disease
Under warm, wet conditions, the chickpea disease ascochyta blight can return again and again during the course of a growing season. Stop it with DuPont™ Vertisan® fungicide.
Products For Aerial Application
It doesn’t always work to get into a field to control weeds, diseases or insect with ground equipment. DuPont has field-proven herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide options for application by air.
- Vertisan® Maximizes Sunflower Yields
- Vertisan® for Pulse Crops
- Vertisan® Sclerotinia Protection
- Manage Rhizoctonia With Vertisan®
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.