Webinar: High-Temperature Material Applications for Liquid Immersed Transformers
Liquid immersed transformers will play a key role in distributing power throughout the grid to meet the expected future increase in global demand for energy. In this presentation, attendees will learn how liquid immersed transformers, designed with high-temperature materials, have been used to successfully address energy demand challenges. Learn more.
- Learn about the performance of different Nomex® products in liquids
- Discover which Nomex® products work best in various transformer winding designs
- Learn about gas production at elevated temperatures
- Understand how new high-temperature insulation is tested to verify the thermal class
- Review case studies that demonstrate the benefits of high-temperature transformers
Applications Research Associate, DuPont