Collaborative Solutions From DuPont Performance Materials
DuPont is a leading innovator of thermoplastics, ethylene copolymers, elastomers, renewably-sourced polymers, high-performance parts and shapes, as well as resins that act as adhesives, sealants, and modifiers.
As the pioneer of polymer science with a legacy of innovation, we use our world-class expertise across multiple polymer platforms to integrate cutting-edge science, design, manufacturing excellence, and processing technology to give shape to smarter ideas for today and tomorrow.
We support a global network of regional application development experts who work with customers throughout the value chain to develop innovative solutions in automotive, packaging, construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, healthcare and more. Through collaboration, we can take time, cost and risk out of the product-development cycle so that our customers can innovate with confidence.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Oil Pan and Cylinder Head Cover Gaskets
- Aircraft Engine and Reverser Parts
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Kalrez® Seals for Semiconductor Processing
- Railway Technology for the Long Haul
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Vespel® in Automotive Parts
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Delrin® acetal resin
Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
DuPont™ Crastin® PBT thermoplastic polyester resins deliver superior electrical insulation performance, plus heat resistance and physical toughness – an ideal combination for numerous applications.
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- Hytrel® 30 years of Innovation in CVJ Boots
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
Ball Transfer Units For Panel Makers
ISB and the DuPont™ Vespel® team collaborated to create high-performance ball transfer units for cleanroom environments essential to flat-panel display and solar panel assembly.
- Capless Fuel Filler Locks Out Wrong Nozzles
- Materials for Vehicle Lighting Systems
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
- Hytrel® Ski Boot Collar
Surlyn® for Tool Skin Packaging
Toolmaker Greenfield Industries meets retailer demand for space-saving skin packaging by using DuPont™ Surlyn® and high-speed packaging equipment.
Sealing Collaboration Pays Dividends in Chamber Cleaning
Chamber cleaning with NF3 / O2 plasma increased maintenance at Spansion due to seal erosion. Kalrez® 9100 parts improved productivity and reduced cost-of-ownership. Kalrez® 9100 parts were successfully qualified in both thin films and dry etch tools.
- Pharmaceutical Seals for CIP and SIP