DuPont™ Tyvek® Protective Apparel for Industrial Workers
Workers who deal with hazardous materials need the utmost confidence in their protective apparel. Tyvek® protective apparel is engineered for protection, durability and comfort.
Somebody has to do the dirty work. And those who do it will want the inherent barrier protection that DuPont™ Tyvek® protective apparel offers. Our Tyvek® protective apparel helps protect your workers against small size hazardous particles. That includes particles such as lead, asbestos, and mold. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. And for a better fit, Tyvek® garments with comfort fit design have been engineered for enhanced worker range of motion and durability in use. So whether performing asbestos abatement or installing insulation, we want to help you protect your workers.
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 Million to Increase Tyvek® Capacity Growing Global Demand for Product Innovations Key Driver for Expansion
- DuPont Launches New Tychem® 2000 SFR Protective Apparel Garments
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary of DuPont™ Tyvek®
- DuPont Announces Launch of DuPont™ Tyvek® 800J
- Johns Hopkins and DuPont Join Forces to Produce an Improved Ebola Protection Suit
- DuPont Protection Technologies Launches SafeSPEC™ Mobile
- Tyvek® 2012 Dirty Work Contest Winners